Monday, February 9, 2009

Counting down to my ROM!

yeahz!
counting down to my big day!

a bit nervous n excited! till i cannot post or construct my sentences properly... haha...

all my preparations are done... tmr hubbie and me going down to the registrar to collect our marriage cert... go for a final round of gown fitting... and most of the stuff are done...

everyday in this week, have some agendas on my diary... ya! need to write down and plan cos i really scare i might forget some urgent stuff and not attending to it lor... will be getting even more busier on sat!!!

losing some weight is a concern now... as well as to keep my face perky and moisturising... :p i have dry cheeks... so everyday now i must put on a facial mask to improve it... cos i wanna be mei mei on tat day! haha... we are hiring a professional photographer so i need to look my very best...

oh ya, did i say my hubbie look soo stunning in his shirt n jacket! he is soo handsome! 1st time i really see my hubbie soo handsome... ut he does not allow me to take pics... hmph... shall post some of our wedding pics soon when we get back the prints from the photographer...

Cheers,

No comments: