Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Mid Autumn Festival!

today is mid autumn festival, or zhong qiu jie in chinese... this is the time where family will take the opportunity to have dinner, mooncakes 2gether and shang yue... haha... soo romantic rite? rite now me already backie at home, just finished my dinner and waiting to eat my mooncakes!

my grabs for today... kia hiang d24 mooncakes at $25! consists of 9 mini snowskins... since its at $25 nia, worth a buy rahs... usual price tink its $42! no way will me buy at tat price cos goodwoodpark will definitely be a more worthy choice... :D next is buying from harbourcity, their walnut tarts, with macademia nuts... 12 mini tarts at @29.70 after a 10% discount from UOB card... had a hard way getting my mooncakes today cos the atm could not dispense cash out... and forgot to bring my credit cards out... :(

its a normal working day today, but some HK colleagus went on leave today and tmr is their holiday as well... morning sent a mail to catherine no reply from her, so guessed tat she is on leave... next, remember to send to eric n rebecca... eric was soo farnie to say tat he will shang yue from his office n accompany us... tats definitely sad cos can u imagine working till past midnite today just to get things done? esp on a day where u get to be with ya family n frenz... barry also very farnie to make fun of alicia n me... he is heading to vivocity sky garden... haha...

bet tat alicia still working in office... kinda sorrie to dump her alone in office today... but me promise to be in office tmr morning to accompany her... :)

hey guys, enjoy ya mooncakes n shang yue ok! feels like playing lantern! :D

Cheers,

No comments: