Monday, September 17, 2007

Mahjong on Saturday!

ARGHZZZ!!!


okiez, without saying anything at all, with tat arghz... butties all can guess tat me din win... :(
morning reported back to office n work, dean was jokingly saying tat me will lose... okiez, din wanna be soo pantang... however, bad things come true... but then... kinda enjoyed playing... for just a round... me lacked the skills to win... and definitely running out of beginner's luck... but gambling is alwaz like tat... u will either win or lose... win at times lose on other time... guess wat, am actually looking forward to the next time to play! however, me at a disadvantage cos me totally still din catch the rules of playing, the skills... not supposed to ask any questions when the other players r playing for fear of sabotaging them... and after on later when me wanna ask, me totally forgotten my questions! :( perhaps like wat mr jiatzua told me, is to get some experts to sit by my side watch me play n coach me along the way... any volunteers ? :p

oh ya, not forgetting to thank legolust for making the effort to buy a cake! post the pics taken later on when me free... haha... and me just realised it yesterday tat stupid firefox blocks blogspot at my home pc! how to blog when me at home? ZZzzzZ...

Better Luck Next Time, Sugar~

No comments: