Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mooncakes OOS! :(

its very sad!!!

purposely went lunchie early 2day so tat we can drop by change alley or raffles exchange to buy mooncakes... totally disappointed when we could not get raffles the plaza mini snowskins and goodwoodpark d24... :( business were very good for raffles the plaza tat they even wrote a notice out mentioning tat all snowskins r sold out n they will not be producing it anymore this year... haiz... at least tmr still have a slight chance of getting gwp's d24... PLS! however did managed to get mum's all time favourite mooncake... lucky me~ else mum will nag at me for delaying soo long to buy her mooncakes... haha... :p

got chance will post pics of my mooncakes... this year was quite late liaoz thus could not get my fav at all... looking forward to next year and me shall not hesitate to buy my fav!

thanks to the various bankers tat have bought us mooncakes for the team, esp those tat bought from raffles the plaza... arigatou~

Cheers,

No comments: