Thursday, September 13, 2007

Morning Walk~

wat a surprise tat i can manage to wake up early this morning to go for morning walk with elaine... wanna jog n run instead of just walking... but my body just too tired to run... :p

EXCUSES!!! haha... as usual... tats me rahs... *paiseh*

later wanna go to citibank to get my clearcard or not? haiz... still thinking... dunno y me got soo many cards which me dun even wanna use... collecting it for the sake of collecting it? me aint any card collector as well mahz... cailing said the card looks nice n got tie ups as well... said might as well get it... meaning lunchie gotta go china square to eat! outside weather soo hot lazy to walk sia... *thinking of my lunchie now* LingEr is hungry now... hungry baby~

Cheers,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice ah? Juz apply loh. :p

Anonymous said...

ish sarpork dip dip~! :deg: