Friday, September 14, 2007

Unlucky Day!

its definitely my unlucky day today... or would me say this week... too muchie of a coincidence riaos...

its raining 2day... could not go amoy for lunchie... tat already disappoint me... cos yesterday cailing said friday then go amoy, so yesterday we went mei xiang lou for lunchie... well, its raining definitely cannot go amoy wat to do rites... so purposely waited till 1pm then head over to arcade there for lunchie... cailing decided for prawn mee, which me also agreed despite the fact tat on mon we just had prawn mee... and had an unpleasant experience there... this lady, she banged right into me... can see tat she was in a hurry... after banging into me, my soup will spilt out to my hand, ok, not really scalded... but me would apprecaite if she could offer her apologies... however, she DIN! perhaps she din even realise the fact tat she banged into some1... was a bit upset, but din spoilt my lunchie cos prawn mee was real nice...

and wat happened today! there were still lunch crowds despite reaching a 1.15pm... could not find a seat lor... then there were these 2 ladies at the table tat took up 3 seats... their bags n themselves... saw tat they were finishing... so asked cailing to q for food 1st as me was really famished riaos... waited n waited for them to vacate the seats... to my disgust, they sat there chatting... seeing tat its near cailing's turn, me called her purposely said loudly tat they just simply refuse to vacate the place... ugly singaporeans tat r soo inconsiderate... the lady just i front of my heard it... after which she told her fren "lets go"... she did turn back n looked at me, which me looked back at her n said thank you... a bit fakie rites... haha... well, i have manners ok... :p me got the noodles from cailing with care, see clearly no1 blocking me etc... haha... scare the soup spill out again... after all was done, was relieved n tot can eat riaos... just as we barely started eating, the lady sitting opp us (sharing table), she returned back to her seat n banged into the table quite hard... my soup was spilt onto the table... me quickly clean the table but was too late... my pants were stained n wet by the soup... the lady oddered her apologies n asked me if me ok or not... its not, madam... :( the soup was hot... scalded me this time riaos... :( and to make things worse, my n73 also kena-ed... :( heartpain... 2 different days in the same week, same lunch place, almost the same thing happened... :( perhaps should avoid tat place for the meantime ba...

Sugar ish outta luck! :( All my good luck, pls faster come back okiez... its affecting me... and my work...

Cheers,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buy Toto & 4D oso not so zhun.

Give me 6 numbers leh. The Mooncake $5mil draw coming soon. :p