Monday, September 10, 2007

Virgin Post~ :D

a new blog... a new appearance... a new starting...

dunno y but everytime start blogging... wun last... perhaps just wun have the stamina to keep on writing ranting inside here... my blog, me own private space... where me really can heck care abt everything n just shout n scream inside here... which is in real life, i hardly do such a thing... just bear with me for a while... the rantings n sadness... haha... but definitely will also include happie moments tat me enjoyed with my butties... :)

lappie batt running low... dun tink will last long for me to continue writing... shall continue updates maybe... tmr?! :p

Cheers,

2 comments:

Ronald said...

support~

Anonymous said...

Everything has a beginning. Well, enjoy your new start here. Hope it had helped u abit. ^^