Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jurong West Sports Complex

had my 1st training with kev at jurong west sports complex... near my house... haha... a mere 10mins walking distance only! raining soo heavily after the session... thanks to kev who drove me backie...

wow, the gym is big, very big wor... maybe twice the size of yishun sports complex? :p however, its very crowded, even at nite time lor... almost all the machines r fully occupied... same goes for the weights side... the only side i tink its empty is the ladies corner! i love there... too bad kev cannot go in there with me lor... else training at there is soo muchie faster... haha...

definitely will go back to this place for some self training... but then... i am shy! have to overcome my shyness n train on myself too... cannot alwaz rely on kev... haiz...

Cheers,

No comments: