Sunday, June 29, 2008

Training with di and joo!

it has been of a great motivation to let di n me train together....

on wed, we had trained together at jurong west sports complex... a lot of communications to and for with di cos he din know the exact way... haha... but its real fun to scheduled both of us together... to be able to see how di does his deadlifts and squats etc... and we sorta rotate between ourselves... haha... i guess, having another buttie to workout together is real good... at least we r more sporty? for me ba... its been like 1 or 2 weeks i din get to meet joo for training as was very busy previously... glad i din lose my form... and i tink i done a bit better compared to past few sessions when i cannot lift heavier weights or go a bit further down... yeahz, more to go!!! i can do better than all these! i know i can!

went dinner at botak jones near boonlay shopping centre there... wow, the place damn ulu if u asked me... only been there few times and we roughly make our way there in the dark... haha... got lost for a moment... but then its super easy to get back to my place wor! there is this shortcut thingy, a straight route from my place to reach there!!! hmph!
Our dinner time! *slurpz*
Cajun chicken - di and me had this... looks yummy???



U crazy or wat - Joo had this!


Cheers,

No comments: