Thursday, June 12, 2008

My N73 spoilt!

arghz! dunno wats wrong with my n73 this noon... from morning its been working and all of the sudden after lunch, it kept prompting low memory, to delete some data first... ah, so i tried to del some data away, but the stupid phone totally dun let me open up any files or any sms in order to del data!!! wat a stupid phone rite? if u dun let me open up any files, how to del??? i guess nokia really need to re-hire their engineers when it comes to innovate... keep prompting the message is not good enuff as i cannot del anything!!! this for the whole noon to evening, i am very handicap cos i have no mobile phone to use! wats my frustration? can u imagine i have appt with someone and i need to contact tat person??? wat happens if i run into danger and i need to use the phone but the stupid n73 cannot allow me to? my blood boils everytime when my hp got problem! this is not the 1st time that my hp runs into low memory... occasionally, this issue will come back... its definitely not because i have too many things inside my phone memory... sometimes, its just some caller alerts or ringing tone tat is causing this problem... however i have ever since switched to nokia default tone! and this problem still persists! then i really dunno riaos... came back home been trying to troubleshoot this problem, but cannot get it solved... only managed to reduce a bit of the phone memory but not enuff to do muchie things... guess i have no choice but to send my n73 to service centre n get it repaired! yet, i need to find a spare 3g phone 1st else i would be uncontactable for the whole weekend! just slightly over 1 year, this phone had been giving me lotsa troubles!!! haiz...

conclusion: no more nokia phones for me! definitely no more N series phones cos their symbians n os really shuckz a lot!!! applications hang, with all sorts of farnie error message coming up!

Cheers,

No comments: