Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Clean up Diet~

its just day 2 of my cleaning up diet! y cleaning up? cos seems like i am not losing any fats after the 1kg lost... soo i had come up with something at the meantime... definitely for the 1st week, i wun have muchie problem in keeping up... for the 2nd week, i will ty my very best which i tink i can maintain it... :p

every1 is missing me at the gym! y am not working out i the gym at all? haha... partly cos i can do the exercises at the comfort of my home... :p and i dun really support the idea of working out everyday... i dunno y... if i workout 2day... i will feel tired n would wanna rest my body for the next day! i dun tink my body is fast enuff to recover in such a short span of time lor... see ya all in the gym next week! after i learn the basic of core n weight training... :)

my clean up diet consists:
morning breakfast: fruits (watermelons, rock melon, papaya)
tea beak: fruits or nuts
lunch: chicken chop without sauce n anything
tea break: fruits or nuts or eggs
tea break: eggs
dinner: chicken chop or steam fish

hoping to see some weight lose from this diet... i find it quite clean riaos... hee...

Cheers,

No comments: