Tuesday, May 27, 2008

just backie from gym!!!

weighed myself and found myself fatter by 1kg... :(

might be water retention as i have not been drinking a lot of water recently...
but no doubt, when i see myself in the mirror, tummy is smaller... lesser fats lor...

my 1st set of side bridge can last 30secs... but the 2nd set like 10secs n i gave up cos too tired on my hands...
did something like the pull up bar... dunno wats tat called... must ask kevin abt it... 10kg seems light to me... can do 1 set of 10times... next do 15kg... not as heavy as ssc 16.5kg... managed to do 1 set of 8...
went to rowing machine... soo muchie fun... but its like leisure rowing??? dun have kevin rushing me so i din really do tat fast... :p
lastly went to the cycling machine... did my hiit... faintz... level 6, i can only do 2 sets at 30:30... feel like puking so faster stop... when i get off the machine, legs were aching riaos! :(

i think fitness first is having more n more members nowadays... soo many guys n ladies engage personal trainers... hmm... morning already soo many pple crowding at the weights training side... sianz... tat means next time they r going to fight with me for the usage of the equipments? went for a walk at the resistance training side, saw a lot of alien equipments... haha... finally saw resistance bands! quite a lot wor... hmm... but then, how am i going to use it on? tie to where rehs?

while doing my stretching... got a trainer keep beo-ing me... i know i am doing the correct stretching n practicing on my own... ignore all his stares! heard him whispering to his client abt me... heck care him... :p

Cheers,

No comments: