Sunday, May 25, 2008

Slight improvements!

haha... its abt to be 1mth since i started my diet... soo far soo good...
for myself... i can see the slight difference... i weighed myself... lose some kg... i measured myself with measuring tape, saw some inches off as well... i am happie cos my hard work paid off a bit... i know, there is more to go, a long way to go as well... most of my colleagues dun find me lose weight... i guessed, they din noticed me tat muchie... :( sat went for my training session... was soo happie tat kevin said i lose some fats on my tummy n face look slimmer... haha... i am not vain ok! finally, someone saw the slight difference already... :p

shall continue to work hard... must alwaz remember wats my initial motive when i started doing this... :)

Cheers,

No comments: