Saturday, May 17, 2008

My stuff from US!

boonie is backie in singapore! yeahz... he bought me back all my stuff... haha... soo nice of him to do so... love boonie! :p

5 bottles of bath n body works lotions in different flavours... some smells soo nice!!! however, among all, i still like my country apple the most... this scent is really soo damn nice... y r the good things discontinued??? haiz... tats y could not find any of this flavour riaos...

my levis jeans! 1 shorts and 1 ultra low cut boot jeans... its soo long... till have to cut away a lot... haha... i am a shortie i admit tat... :p all in total for levis cost me SGD70! where to find such cheap levis jeans in sg? haha... really best buy riaos...
here r the pics for my levis jeans... really love the shorts a lot...

boyfriend's shorts - wat a cute name this is! :p



Ultra low rise bootcut jeans

Cheers,


No comments: