Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Diet Plan for the week!

not muchie improvements in my weight loss... perhaps the whole of last week ate a lot of sinful things!!! i hate it a lot when i am on the regime, yet its disrupted... i loss weight... and now i gained a bit back...

go with the team bonding, chalets n bbq, i am not joining u gers for all these... no clubbing n dinner for me on fri nite... sorrie, label me as anti social... it takes a lot of hard work for me to shed off the fats... u all din see how hard i have to push myself when i go gym nowadays... will join u all once i am satisfied with my weight... :p

New diet:
Morning breakfast - either protein shake or fruits or charsiew/ chicken bao (peel all the skin out, just eat the meat)
Morning tea break - nuts or eggs
Lunch - chicken chop or herbal chicken or duck meat (just found this shop selling sliced duck meat) and vegetables...
Lunch break - nuts or eggs
Dinner - chicken chop or bbq chicken or bbq chicken wings

sat n sun will take a lot of fruits and vegetables...

kev, if u see this post, do let me know whether can i eat coleslaw... :p cos western good alwaz come with beans n coleslaw... can eat tat? thanks ya...

Cheers,

No comments: