Saturday, May 17, 2008

my training today!

soo muchie fun i have!!!
doing core activation then proceed to deadlifts... just trying to improve my posture! i tot squat was something kinda easy however i tink wrongly riaos... i could not even make use of my hips to do simple things! i find it kinda stiff actually... after some training, using my hips is somewat easier riaos... haha... though i cannot do all perfectly, there r a few which were quite ok... :p i love doing this! bery fun... haha... i wanna practice deadlifts everyday at home by just training the posture... :p

oopz! have another piece of homework given by kev... doing side bridge for 15sec at least everyday! i really shuckz at this a lot... just hold maybe ard 5secs n i gave up... my hand damn aching lor... :p hope to improve on this by next week!

Cheers,

No comments: