Friday, May 2, 2008

Day 1 of my diet~

come to tink of it… my salad n fruits diet previously was failing… ate tat for abt 3weeks n dun find anything helpful to my weight etc… instead it makes me more hungry than usual n wanna find something to really make me feel full… :p

soo yesterday can be considered the 1st day of my strict diet! keeping a small food diary here to remind myself wat to eat and wat not to eat… thanks a lot to kev didi for the patience… been bugging him whole day! :p

Food for the Day!
9.30am: Breakfast time, just had a small bread n milo (know tat bread is a carb as well, so must avoid if can)
11am: Had a hardboiled egg!
1pm: Chicken chop for lunchie! No sauce at all… haha… gave my buns, coleslaw and fries to my colleagues, they were soo happie… lolz…
3.30pm: had a sliced of watermelon…
5pm: had a few baked cashew nuts bought from camel… quite nice wor… though roasted 1 taste better…
7.30pm: chicken chop for dinner! No sauce but ate with coleslaw… :p gave the rest to mama… she finished all… lolz…
after dinner… feel soo full… just sat down to surf net… feels tired cos din get to sleep well on sunday nite…

work hard!

Cheers,

No comments: