Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Resisted my 1st temptation for the week!

i am glad... i din succumb to temptations... it all happened with a phone call...

while having lunchie 2day as usual, all of us gathered n have lunch n talk... suddenly, marilyn's hp rang... jingshan called up... asking them whether they wanna have their fav double vanilla latte... gina n marilyn were soo happie tat they forgot they r on diet... they asked me cos i am a tea lover (b4 me wanna go on strict diet)... i told them no!!! haha... yeahz! nothing can seems to tempt me at the moment... for now... pls, dun come tempt me ok... let me lose weight happily n successfully!

my determination, my hard work, the encouragements n help from all my butties... i shall continue to perserve n never let them down!

Cheers,

No comments: