Saturday, May 31, 2008

My fitness level!

i think my fitness level is real low... haiz... went training today... not as good...
despite training at fitness first, seems like there is not muchie improvements...

its time for me to go gym almost everyday instead of just once or twice only... cannot be anymore lazy!!! just tat at times i feel tat i am the only person at gym tat is practicing on my own stuff... i will feel paiseh! haha... tmr i am going to buy the strength band!!! need to train up my strength... then i am going to do my deadlifts and squats everyday for 20 times, slowly increase... :)

did something new today in the gym... hmm... dumbbell row! i kinda like this... i can practice at home by borrowing my bro's dumbbell... hee... but his is heavy! :p

homework for the week: dun forget to do the new side bridge... ah, tats really very aching...

Cheers,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Normally I don't read post on [url=http://www.cheapuggbootsinuk2013.co.uk]ugg boots cheap[/url] blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do so! [url=http://www.cheapuggbootsinuk2013.co.uk]cheap ugg boots[/url] , Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very great article.