Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



yesterday was mother's day! i did something in my life which i din do it ever since i grow up...
i woke up greeted my mum happy mother's day n i told her i love her... i gave her a kiss on her cheek! haha... sounds rou ma? nopez, i realised its been a long time since i ever told my mum that i love her... though thru my actions, my mum knows i love her... but i tink, to tell her directly works well too... how many of us dare to do such a thing after we grow up? guessed not a lot ba...

bought a mother's day cake for my mama on sat... she loves cake... haha... the 1 tat breadtalk was selling was damn nice! its tiramisu... can see tat they put a lot of efforts in decorating the cake... shall post the pic later on...
Tiramisu cake~



Cheers,

No comments: