Friday, May 2, 2008

Day 2 of my diet~

managed to woke up early 2day even though feeling sleepy n tired… heard mama busy in the kitchen… should be preparing the eggs for me to tabao… thanks mama… i love u… *shy*
woke up early to go gym… as been slacking over the weekends… as usual, not muchie pple at the gym having their workout… just went to the stationery bike for my 3mins HIIT… hmm… surprised tat my legs aint aching tat bad… dun even feel any ache… wonder izzit me done it incorrectly? gotta ask kev tmr… after my HIIT, went to the stretching station for my stretches… taught marilyn how to do her breathing n pelvic stabilisation… its quite good tat i am able to control my breathing thru nose better now… i guess i am able to do this when i am totally relaxed… did 3 sets of 20 together with the pelvic stabilisation (10 for each leg)… legs dun feel tat ache as well… hmm… pelvic stabilisation is supposed to train my stability… me tried standing on a single leg… hmm… will move left n right after a while! lolz… i guessed i need more training here…

went out to tabao lunch earlier… weather seems cooling so we tot might as well go out tabao… just as we reached downstairs, i noticed the floor seems like got droplets here n there? just when me said, the rain started to pour though its small rain… haha… we hurried back to the reception counter to borrow umbrella… me bought herbal chicken for lunchie! 1/2 side chicken… $5! taste yummy! the soup was nice too but me dun dare to dink muchie… :p

Day 2:
Breakfast: a slice of cake n milo
Tea break after gym: 6 bites of cheese bread n water
Tea break before lunch: Egg
Lunch: Herbal chicken soup
Tea Break: Egg and nuts
Dinner: Fish soup
sugar must work hard to shed off the fats!

Cheers,

No comments: