Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 6 of my diet~

early morning wake up early… cos we going to bishan there to pray… its my grandpa death anniversary… time past soo fast… its been a few years since grandpa left us… i love my grandpa… for which he is a very nice n loving grandpa… when i was young, grandpa alwaz bring my bro n i go to the see saw n have fun… lotsa fun memories i have with my grandpa… i remembered grandpa was a good cook! he made nice yummy chilli crabs… its very nice… :( i can no longer taste wat my grandpa alwaz cook for us… i have never tot tat my grandpa would leave us soo early… he was still soo young then… i still tink of my grandpa every now n then…

7.30am: fried beehoon mee with egg, hotdog and milo
12.30pm: fried vegetarian beehoon mee with curry vegetables
3.30pm: pear
4.30pm: cashew nuts
5.30pm: 3 spoons of rice with pork, fried fish n miso soup

Cheers,

No comments: