Wednesday, May 7, 2008

down with red eye...

early morning woke up as usual to get ready go work... went to brush up n saw myself in the mirror... got a big shock... wat happened to my eye!!! its reddish! the red was kinda scary lor...
used water to clean my face n eye, still red... went to ask mama see my eye for me... mum said might be red eye... ask me go back to zzz n see the doc later...

went to see doc, got 2 days of mc... its eye infection... the eye lid a bit swollen though i din rub it... but doc said its swollen riaos... even eye drop n a med to relieve the itchiness... haiz... took the med riaos... now feeling sleepy... *yawnz* the eye drop makes my eye tear... a bit unbearable cos wanna cry out... all along i have sensitive eyes tats y cannot wear contact lenses... wanna get well by tmr!!!

Cheers,

No comments: